WTSChepeast Windows/Linux VPS!

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Any admin want to fix that title please, my OCD is killing me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post
Any admin want to fix that title please, my OCD is killing me.
Sorry it is typo Hope someone will fix it
i paid you 3 hours ago and at the moment i didnt recieve nothing...

Im waiting... skype : me****driguez
I do not recommend long waiting time and IP faced with one server
if someone wants to use the cracked accounts let Amazon forgive
Banish your account even if you order the owner and a sign that the whole IP or IP which creates a new VPS with another tip is banned on Amazon
I bought like 10 vps from that guy, they worked onle few days, none of them working now... Also guy is not answering my questions, could be scammer. I do not suggest to buy these VPS.
mine doesnt work anymore either
added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by iCasey View Post
added you on skype
beware of this seller. Mine worked for a bit more than a week.. then stopped!
I contacted the seller, but still didnt hear back
Thanks! I will not be buying off of him then.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?