WTSAunr's Amazon BUY4YOU Service | 55% | Safe | .com

Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by bullzracing View Post
super vouh for this dude. order a apple watch and got it delivered today. highly recommend
When did you place this order?
Quote Originally Posted by noretreat View Post
When did you place this order?
This guy has just got a new created account for a vouch? Be cautious
Sorry if I give late replies, I'm going threw a break up. hope you understand how painful this might be but this is just a update
Bumping this up, Finishing all buy4you order this week! found out how to bypass AVS
I need to order some items but the price of these items is above 2000$, can you give me the better price?
Quote Originally Posted by knightrider558 View Post
I need to order some items but the price of these items is above 2000$, can you give me the better price?
Dont believe him, He just lagged your order. I place my order on Sat waited til Thursday with him saying Oh ill place it today. Then lagged it and said yea yea I'm placing it on Thursday for sure when he didn't order it at all. When you ask for an update. He will ignore you and will go on mpgh and talk there. So you know he personally ignoring you. I have to cancel my order and ask for a refund when all he does is lie 24/7 and will ignore you most of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by noretreat View Post
Dont believe him, He just lagged your order. I place my order on Sat waited til Thursday with him saying Oh ill place it today. Then lagged it and said yea yea I'm placing it on Thursday for sure when he didn't order it at all. When you ask for an update. He will ignore you and will go on mpgh and talk there. So you know he personally ignoring you. I have to cancel my order and ask for a refund when all he does is lie 24/7 and will ignore you most of the time.
if u think he is scamming you , open a thread on scam report
Quote Originally Posted by noretreat View Post
Dont believe him, He just lagged your order. I place my order on Sat waited til Thursday with him saying Oh ill place it today. Then lagged it and said yea yea I'm placing it on Thursday for sure when he didn't order it at all. When you ask for an update. He will ignore you and will go on mpgh and talk there. So you know he personally ignoring you. I have to cancel my order and ask for a refund when all he does is lie 24/7 and will ignore you most of the time.
ohh sad, btw thanks for inform us.
It's all because of the Amazon address verification .
Thats funny, you never told me or anybody about this, all you do is ignore and make excuses.
Do you do amazon.co.uk by any chance?
Quote Originally Posted by PremiumSE View Post
Do you do amazon.co.uk by any chance?
Yes sir hmu
I have added you on skype, waiting for you to accept
Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?