WTBBitcoing for Paypal 5%

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bitcoing for Paypal 5%
Looking to buy $20-100 bitcoin for paypal. If you have vouches I can go first. If not you will go first
Rates can change. If you don't have mpgh account with vouches don't expect me to go first.
Skype: ray.chan91
I can do this for you, but I'm not going first either before we get in contact.
If there is middle-men available I can use one of them.
Quote Originally Posted by Trutz View Post
I can do this for you, but I'm not going first either before we get in contact.
If there is middle-men available I can use one of them.
There is no middleman, I have done trades btc trades before and I'm willing to go multiple trades to complete whole transactions.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?