Bday cracking method

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bday cracking method
I'm pretty sure I just posted this, I must've forgotten to press the submit button?

Anyway

I don't have time to write this myself, classes start this week, you're free to use it though. If it's not done by the upcoming weekend I'll see if I can find some time.

AOK

Before reading, get a rough idea of the HTTP protocol:
HTTP Made Really Easy

Pretty much, how it works is you create a http client that will 'POST' post data to the email recovery page, use "Live HTTP Header" to look at the communication between firefox and Nexon servers. There are certain post variables that hold your Email, and the date of birth. What you'll be doing is bruteforcing through a specified number of years with a proxy. It shouldn't take too long considering the number of possibilities(provided you stick to a small range of years.). I suggest you use a proxy(several actually). When you send the POST request, the server will reply, either compare with the content length(It should be one of two lengths depending on whether the recovery failed or not). Or decode the content sent to your client, and search for a success\failed signature.

Download my jttp source files in C++ section if you want some modules that will generate the http headers you need.
i dont think this thread is allowed... i was told that anything that could lead to stealing accounts was not to be allowed. i'll close it for now to be sure
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us