Hotkeys and drawing with C#
Hey! I'm working on a new game hack which injects a managed DLL (C#) into a Unity game. So far everything is working with this simple payload code...
...but I'm stuck trying to figure out drawing and stuff. I can easily access all of the game's data from the payload, so the next step is to draw stuff to the game screen - just simple colored lines and text. Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to do this? It's a Unity game.
Also, I'd like to be able to make the hacks toggleable. What's the best way to detect (and preferably cancel) key presses?
Code:
public class Loader {
public static int Load(string arg) {
try {
MessageBox.Show("Injection successful");
// ...
} catch (Exception e) {
MessageBox.Show("Uncaught exception:\n\n" + e.ToString());
}
return 0;
}
}
Also, I'd like to be able to make the hacks toggleable. What's the best way to detect (and preferably cancel) key presses?