ANI_DISCBerserk (2016)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Berserk (2016)
Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces that pursue him and his woman, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength, skill, and sword, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity. Berserk is a dark and brooding story of outrageous swordplay and ominous fate, in the theme of Shakespeare's Macbeth.
Although they're skipping Lost Children, the CGI is terrible, and the Conviction Arc is looking to be five episodes, I still want to watch it for the OST and to rag on it.
No, you're just an angry fanboy trying to protect your franchise
The CGI hurt my eyes for like the first 5 mins of the episode but I slowly slightly adapted to it. Also anyone with a brain could have figured out what was gonna happen to those two the moment they let him ride with them.

Overall it was pretty bad but not so bad I won't keep watching.
What the fuck they know howto animate properly and do that at a little scale of the episode, fucking cucks

here are examples

Good


Bad
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
What the fuck they know howto animate properly and do that at a little scale of the episode, fucking cucks
Nobody is complaining about the non-CGI parts. They look fine, outside of censorship for whatever reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Nobody is complaining about the non-CGI parts. They look fine, outside of censorship for whatever reason.
no youre just mad 8[
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
no youre just mad 8[
Yeah, I am. We're never going to get a post golden age adaptation without CGI.
I really enjoyed this episode, the CGI didn't drive me totally insane like I thought and some scenes of Guts & Puck close up looked good.

The scene in the bar kinda triggered me Guts looked like shit and when he punched that gut it looked awkward and stale, But from then on I enjoyed it.

The flashback to the Band of the Hawk made me jizz and its nice seeing Guts chop motherfuckers in half again (even it it doesn't look that great)
The CGI reminds me of Ajin a bit, I personally liked Ajin, but I really don't like the CGI in here. Puck's forced humor isn't exactly helping make the anime good either. I'll watch the show regardless. Maybe this is the one show which I'll read the manga for
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
The CGI reminds me of Ajin a bit, I personally liked Ajin, but I really don't like the CGI in here. Puck's forced humor isn't exactly helping make the anime good either. I'll watch the show regardless. Maybe this is the one show which I'll read the manga for
This looks nothing like Ajin. Ajin looked "better", but it was still pretty bad. This just takes the cake for shitty PS2 graphics that have a solid 12 FPS at most.

http://webmshare.com/6wgBo


Puck doesn't really have forced humor, that's just his character. If you haven't read the manga, this is the one time of all series where I seriously suggest you don't bother with the anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
This just takes the cake for shitty PS2 graphics that have a solid 12 FPS at most.[/url]
This is exactly what I wanted, hopefully it gets dubbed and griffeth gets cucked in maybe in a decade if the series lasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
The CGI reminds me of Ajin a bit, I personally liked Ajin, but I really don't like the CGI in here. Puck's forced humor isn't exactly helping make the anime good either. I'll watch the show regardless. Maybe this is the one show which I'll read the manga for
Did you watch the OVAs?
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
This is exactly what I wanted, hopefully it gets dubbed and griffeth gets cucked in maybe in a decade if the series lasts.

- - - Updated - - -



Did you watch the OVAs?
i'll sue you bitch
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
This is exactly what I wanted, hopefully it gets dubbed
Kek Kek Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Puck doesn't really have forced humor, that's just his character.
That just means a part of his character is forced humor.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?