About G2A refund.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
About G2A refund.
Hi Guys,

As I don't see anyone refunding from G2A in service section just want to know if we can still do paypal chargeback for G2A payments heard this long time back but can anyone tell if this still works ?

Btw I m planning to get Steam gift cards .Also is there any chance we can refund from other sites ? I can pay if someone helps me out for refund .
i know how to refund g2a its quite simple add me The.SauceGod Skype
I can help you with that, I'm good with SE
Skype: l-samanthagroves
Instead of doing a chargeback you can say the key didn't work to their support staff. Next time use the social engineering section for the most help.
interested to know this as well
Anyone can do this, this is simple dude. Just start the live chat and activate G2A Shield, just tell them in the live chat that the key didn't work, provide them screenshots that you´ve faked and youre good to go
I have tried to contact G2A support with fake proof and they will track the key to where it was used. They did not side with me, even with "Legit" pictures and I also didn't redeem the account on the e-mail i used with G2A. I had to file a paypal chargeback and i got the refund a few days later.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?