Two step verification was previously mentioned before. It would be indeed helpful in the future to prevent certain accounts from being hacked and used to scam others.
Implement Two Step Verification?!
A really nice idea.Either the SMS confirmation code or the Google Authentication app would be nice.
I second this @arunforce @Dave84311
Found the plugin for this as well - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309138
Found the plugin for this as well - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309138
It's being added... slowly.
wow great it's actually being implemented 

I would love to have it.
This is a really good idea, I have a feeling some of the recent scams were due to compromised accounts.
I support this petition.
Recently had an account compromise scare and would be great knowing I was truly secure.
Recently had an account compromise scare and would be great knowing I was truly secure.
Google authenticator, I want it :O
@ @arunforce
Please close this
Please close this

It has been added.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Mods & Modding[Release] Blackshot Lobby Sound Pack .( Two Steps from Hell Archangel )DE 1 Work & Job OffersHiring a person that can bypass GMAIL 2 step verification. Paying a steam acc! 4 Blackshot Mods & Modding[Release] Blackshot Lobby Sound Pack .( Two Steps from Hell Archangel )DE 4 GeneralTwo Biggest Spammers on the forums!
20 Game Hacking TutorialsTwo more weapons in Warrock
4

