Wondering why my Thread was Deleted.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Wondering why my Thread was Deleted.
Hello, I was wondering why my thread was first moved to nowhere and then deleted twice,
it was called "Dead by Daylight Prestige 3, all perks" I think.
I read through the rules and I couldn't figure out what I did wrong.

Thanks is advance!
I was the one who deleted it. I deleted it because multiple users have already requested the same thing as you in this thread. You should've received a private message with the deletion reason of your thread, however. Odd.
Oh ok, for some reason it showed as closed for me. My account maybe? Well thanks anyway for a point in the right direction!
You may close this.
Sorry, but that's impossible. I only deleted your thread, reason being: "Has already been requested", moved it to the Steam Archive and didn't do anything else after that. Anyway, no problem, glad I could help.
Next time instead of deleting threads like that just move it to the appropriate section and close it... Only delete it when it's really needed to. @Hunter
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?