doesnt seem to work for me
OutdatedNo-recoil Macros
Had the same problem, it seems it dosent work but it actually works.
When you are ingame driving a drone and you press lmb the drone is lookin down a bit. So normally if you shoot the recoil should go down. But it dosent change anything at the recoil because its to less going down.
Sorry my english is not that good but I think you know what I mean.
When you are ingame driving a drone and you press lmb the drone is lookin down a bit. So normally if you shoot the recoil should go down. But it dosent change anything at the recoil because its to less going down.
Sorry my english is not that good but I think you know what I mean.
I wanted to ask the author of the script, if he would add the new guns into AHK files, once the DLC is released tomorrow, and if not him, anyone else?
Im working on the update
can u release the code by any chance. also whats my mouse sensitivity supposed to be?
This has been outdated.
/Closed.
/Closed.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Codeno recoil macro
3 Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & CheatsEpsilon using no-recoil macros?HA 14 Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & CheatsRequest: Recoil macro (I know, again, but pls bear with me!)PL 4 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) HelpRoccat Kone+ Recoil-MacroDU 3 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsNo recoil macro software for every FPS game you own! (PB, VAC, ESL Wire PROOF)
9
