ANI_DISCorange

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
orange
One day, Naho Takamiya receives a letter written to herself from ten years in the future. As Naho reads on, the letter recites the exact events of the day, including the transfer of a new student into her class named Kakeru Naruse.

The Naho from ten years later repeatedly states that she has many regrets, and she wants to fix these by making sure the Naho from the past can make the right decisions—especially regarding Kakeru. What's more shocking is that she discovers that ten years later, Kakeru will no longer be with them. Future Naho asks her to watch over him closely.
Episode 1 was pretty good.
First ep was pretty good, I like the idea of the show so far. + I like that animation style.
Episode 1
Really good first episode. Both the scenery and OST is amazing. Facial expressions seem weird, but it's enjoyable.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Facial expressions seem weird
His smile....
I can't take it he looks like a pedophile who murders them afterwards
kakeru btw
Great episode but the smile of the girls looks creepy af
I didn't even get 1 minute into the first episode i thought it was going to be boring.
Halfway in to the first ep and I can already tell i'll be watching more, even though I'm not too in to anime.
Good one love to watch more.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?