Guess What

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Guess What
My 1337 ban is over bitches!
I didn't get one.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
I didn't get one.
I DONT THINK SO HAHAHAHA!
Hehe. Owned. Thought that you where left out?
Ted got it worse for trying to sneak past the 1337 ban. DONT EVER TRY TO SNEAK PAST THE 1337 BAN, OR YOU COULD FACE A 2 YEAR BAN. I REPEAT, DONT TRY. ALERT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OR YOU COULD FACE EXPULSION.

3 1337 bans in a day. God I haven't had so much action since MPGH was databased register attacked. xD

Seriously, best BAN DAY EVER.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Ted got it worse for trying to sneak past the 1337 ban. DONT EVER TRY TO SNEAK PAST THE 1337 BAN, OR YOU COULD FACE A 2 YEAR BAN. I REPEAT, DONT TRY. ALERT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OR YOU COULD FACE EXPULSION.

3 1337 bans in a day. God I haven't had so much action since MPGH was databased register attacked. xD

Seriously, best BAN DAY EVER.
I didn't try to sneak past, I just didn't get one... T.T
WTF does 1337 ban mean. All I understand is Ban but I dunno bout leet?
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
WTF does 1337 ban mean. All I understand is Ban but I dunno bout leet?
Once you reach 1337 posts, you are banned for a day. I got there...and then some.
Only cuz arun wasn't on, then when he did ban me, he called me an asshat!

D:
Your suppose to alert the authorities, or not post till you are banned. DUH!
Well if I was 1337 banned I wouldn't create a different account I would just wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
Well if I was 1337 banned I wouldn't create a different account I would just wait.
No you wouldn't. Don't lie to your self.

And I are sorry, arun. In my 1337th post I said I was ready, but I didn't get bant. So I got bored and kept posting.
Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
Hehe. Owned. Thought that you where left out?
clark,
157 more post >.>
muhahahahahaa....

PS> i think arun needs a 4k ban
=o
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us