My first project

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
didn't copy and paste btw
and it doesn't do hello world
if any of you dowloaded or and ran ityou wouldsee that haa
but thanks for the info guys
imma do #2 sometime tonight
Button1:

Code:
Label1.text = "Hello MPGH"
Button 2:

Code:
label1.text = "Crossfire Section 4 Bitches"
Button 3:

Code:
Me.close
or

Code:
End
Similar to hello world

Why the hell would some1 copy & paste a program similar to hello world...pointless..
If you want to learn vb then don´t copy and paste!

You wont learn anything and it always don't work
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
hello world really fucken easy script copy and paste more 0_0
<HTML>
<SCRIPT Language="VBScript">
<!--
Option Explicit
document.write("<h1>Hello World!</h1>")
-->
</SCRIPT>

<HEAD>
<TITLE>Example 1: Hello World</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
</BODY>
</HTML>
i hate it when people bitch on people like this. Its his first project ok?
He freaking did not copy & paste anything at all...Why the hell would you c&p a hello world program...

Stop bitching at him.
Its his first program.... Lay off, and the purpose of a hello world application is the same as the concept of copy and paste....but it is supposed to be. And one more thing stop hijacking this guys thread with your ideas for a hello world application, if he wants ideas he can request them, if you want to make tutorials ..create a thread, it's not right to the op
Wow. I've never seen this much attention for a hello world program in all my life. =/
Why the fuck would I copy an paste
I did this about 5 times just so I learn it better
obviously I followed the book but I customized it a little
godamn guys
@why it's cause it's my thread
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
Why the fuck would I copy an paste
I did this about 5 times just so I learn it better
obviously I followed the book but I customized it a little
godamn guys
@why it's cause it's my thread
I agree, it's a hello world app , every "hello world app" is essentially the same,
uuufaaaaiaiiilllllllllllll
no offense intended
thank you nextgen
and fku flash..i mean hyak
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?