ArtInk Prison

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Ink Prison
Heya, i've been working on a little commission and i'd love to know what y'all think. =)

It'll be resized into a square by cutting the top and used as a song cover.
The work was kinda hasty since it was required asap, luckily in its final form it'll also be smaller so minor mistakes won't be noticeable.
Eventually i can improve the edges and fix the minor artifacts.

Looks really sweet dude. I like it.
I don't like all the extra black on the outside it's alittle overwhelming.
So if you made your canvas smaller and cropped it a bit I think that would help.

Also not a fan of the text
I think it would be cool if you made the a drip effect text w/ your digitablet on the lines going across the white space.

otherwise nice brushwork @IV2B
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
I don't like all the extra black on the outside it's alittle overwhelming.
So if you made your canvas smaller and cropped it a bit I think that would help.

Also not a fan of the text
I think it would be cool if you made the a drip effect text w/ your digitablet on the lines going across the white space.

otherwise nice brushwork @IV2B
Unluckily i do not have a tablet, we both know how it went last time i tried to add a drip effect with my mouse.

I'll try to cut some of the black area, by the way i'm not a fan of the text either but since it was a commission...
Later on i'll post a version without the text aswell. =)
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Unluckily i do not have a tablet, we both know how it went last time i tried to add a drip effect with my mouse.

I'll try to cut some of the black area, by the way i'm not a fan of the text either but since it was a commission...
Later on i'll post a version without the text aswell. =)
Alright sounds good.
I like the overall idea.I think its good the only thing that kinda bothers me its that thing near to P and R i don't know i feel like its a bit too much and that doesn't match with the overall i like it nice job!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?