QuestionUnresolvedFinding Specific Entity

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Finding Specific Entity
Hello All, I am currently working on a Garry's mod cheat in C++ and I am working on an Item esp using the actual classes (example: CWEAPON, SWEP, CSENT_anim ect.) And I am wondering how you can find the exact name of the entity instead of the actual class. For clockwork Items I want to find one specific 'PhysicsProp' and Minimize down the search for "CSENT_anim" to only things with the actual entity name cw_item, any advice or tips? Thanks in advance.
just use modelname
Quote Originally Posted by DcPreacher View Post
just use modelname
That's not effective at all since in clockwork any item can be labeled as cw_item regardless of model
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
That's not effective at all since in clockwork any item can be labeled as cw_item regardless of model
add 3 to classname
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us