LightbulbWTTI Want to trade 3 .EDU Email accounts with Gmail Login

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I Want to trade 3 .EDU Email accounts with Gmail Login
Hi, Im looking to trade 3 .edu mail accounts for anything you want to trade for...
Im open to offers and you can offer whatever you can!
I'll deliver them to you in whatever way you want. (.txt file, PM, Skype, disposable SMS)
I have them all on .xlsx (Excel file)

This is Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/j1Tsy


Bump...
Anyone?...
Sorry to break it to u buddy, but im pretty sure 70% of the peeps here know how to make a .edu mail :P
But the 30% missing? Maybe someone want to trade something...
Yes, almost everyone knows how to make a .edu email for free...
Added on skype.
What are you looking for?
I'm interested, question is can these be used for prime?
Quote Originally Posted by John710 View Post
I'm interested, question is can these be used for prime?
Yeah, I traded them with @Engitly a while ago... Sorry
@John710 He's already given them to me a while ago. I still have a few I made myself the other day... Are you interested? They work with Amazon Prime if you have a CC/VCC.

(I used a VCC)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?