Upload to Youtube

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Upload to Youtube
Hi guys! I want to make my own channel and I need your help.

1. What software should I use to record my gameplay?

2. What software should I use to edit the video?

3. Should I compress my video and what software should I use?

This is my laptop's system:

NVIDIA GeForce 920M
Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20Ghz (4CPUs), ~2.2GHz
4GB RAM

I appreciate if you can help me. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post

my laptop cant support shadow play :/ too bad . btw thanks
Use Xsplit broadcaster to record
Use Sony Vegas 13(ez to crack)
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Use Xsplit broadcaster to record
Use Sony Vegas 13(ez to crack)
I already try use sony vegas 13. when i upload my video into it, it will show green screen
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post

I already try use sony vegas 13. when i upload my video into it, it will show green screen
Render to MP4
Then go to YouTube.com upload

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Cut it short and don't record on your laptop.
It will not handle a decent recording software and a game running together. FPS drops and overheat.
Not to mention rendering, takes alot of time and power. Try and work with a desktop.
Oh I thought render makes the file smaller, faster upload
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Render to MP4
Then go to YouTube.com upload

- - - Updated - - -


Oh I thought render makes the file smaller, faster upload
I use open broadcaster software. I changed flv to mp4 format after finish recording, when I upload into sony vegas, green screen appear. any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post

I use open broadcaster software. I changed flv to mp4 format after finish recording, when I upload into sony vegas, green screen appear. any ideas?
Did you drag the MP4 to Sony Vegas
Check your settings in OBS
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
Did you drag the MP4 to Sony Vegas
Check your settings in OBS
yes. what do you want me to check ?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
I wouldn't recommend you using your Laptop of rendering, it tends to heat up pretty quick.

Still, I would recommend you using Open Broadcast Software for recording and Camtasia Studio 8 for editing.
Rendering is not necessary, isnt ?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necktof87 View Post
Record: Bandicam
Edit: Windows movie maker
I already tried window movie maker and my video size up to 3gb from200mb


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Cut it short and don't record on your laptop.
It will not handle a decent recording software and a game running together. FPS drops and overheat.
Not to mention rendering, takes alot of time and power. Try and work with a desktop.
thanks for your advice, I already tried record some gameplays and they were going well.
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post

yes. what do you want me to check ?


- - - Updated - - -


Rendering is not necessary, isnt ?


- - - Updated - - -


I already tried window movie maker and my video size up to 3gb from200mb


- - - Updated - - -


thanks for your advice, I already tried record some gameplays and they were going well.
Wouldn't hurt to Check
you can record the gameplay with your phone
Cut it short and don't record on your laptop.
It will not handle a decent recording software and a game running together. FPS drops and overheat.
Not to mention rendering, takes alot of time and power. Try and work with a desktop.
Record: Bandicam
Edit: Windows movie maker
When I saw the Letter "M" after the GPU I realized he is a laptop peasant!
I wouldn't recommend you using your Laptop of rendering, it tends to heat up pretty quick.

Still, I would recommend you using Open Broadcast Software for recording and Camtasia Studio 8 for editing.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?