ANI_DISCProtagonists with mental issues

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Protagonists with mental issues
Recommend me an anime where the protagonist has a fuck load of mental issues.

It interests me.
Quote Originally Posted by %&Ursgart23__faf View Post
Recommend me an anime where the protagonist has a fuck load of mental issues.

It interests me.
A fuck load? None that I can think of. There are a few where the characters have a type of mental illness though.

-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
-Ef - A tale of melodies-
-Ghost Hound
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
A fuck load? None that I can think of. There are a few where the characters have a type of mental illness though.

-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
-Ef - A tale of melodies-
-Ghost Hound
Doesn't have to be a fuck tonne, he could have like one but it would have to be a serious one e.g. schizophrenia
Quote Originally Posted by %&Ursgart23__faf View Post
Doesn't have to be a fuck tonne, he could have like one but it would have to be a serious one e.g. schizophrenia
I can't think of anyone with schizophrenia.
Deadman wonderland. If you haven't seen it I Highly suggest it
The main character/s usually aren't the ones who have mental issues.
Mirai Nikki, the MC is a pussy with plenty of issues
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us