Client Command Overflow

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Client Command Overflow
This has happened a couple of times when i'm in the middle of a match, no lagg or anything but all of a sudden i get disconnected and get the message 'Client Command Overflow'.
Anyone know what it is ?
It has started happening to me as well. Only in the past hour or so. I think its a Steam Problem. They are updating maps or some crap.
I've heard some complaints that(on the cracked version), a detected hack causes all players to get that. I'm not too sure. MW2 is working fine for me.
hmm.. i am using hacks .. but it happened one time without hacks aswell :>

thanks for answers
some times its comes to me when i come to press a spam button on my G15
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us