Simple way to do No Spread

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Simple way to do No Spread
Hi guys, I'll share a simple way to do No Spread ( bullets won't spread ).

Screen Shoot



Source Code

Code:
#define NoSpread             0x39A0FA // client.dll

on  : 0xB8 

off : 0x18
Thanks for sharing .
1. This is not no spread. What you're doing is overwriting the instruction to move the m_vecPunch value into xmm0 to move some value which seems to be initialized with 0 into xmm0. What you're doing is removing the client side recoil by changing the instruction.

2. As said above, this is clientsided. The server still applies the m_vecPunch value and you'll still have recoil on the server + for everyone else.

3. It's totally counter productive to not see any recoil while you still have recoil.

4. You're changing the .text section, have fun with VAC.
This doesnt even make sense and you dont know what you are doing. Let me explain.

This is the instruction you are changing:



Where edx is the base entity and BaseEntity + 0x3018 is the offset of the m_vecPunch netvar.

You are changing that to movq xmm0, qword ptr [edx+30B8h]. IF this does ANYTHING at all, all it does is negate the punch angle (aka recoil).

I also suspect that all that you are doing is only removing the VISUAL recoil (and not the actual recoil), but i may be wrong.

Spread has been calculated completely on the server side for more than a year.

--------------------------------

EDIT: I jsut tried it and, as expected, it's only client-side. So this is pretty much useless.

Proof (Blue dots show SERVER-SIDE impacts, reds are client-side):


I know what I'm doing, but even this is only visual, it's still interesting.

BR
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
I know what I'm doing, but even this is only visual, it's still interesting.

BR
Do as some other dev's here do... Change the console function xD

jk, well, oi m8, more one brazilian here :3
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?