Welp

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Welp


oof. that sucks.

(for people that don't know, mules with no xp might get banned/deleted)
proof of mules getting banned with 0 xp?
Quote Originally Posted by comfrog View Post


oof. that sucks.

(for people that don't know, mules with no xp got banned/deleted)
realm isnt even on so you're talking shit.
Quote Originally Posted by heroofpl View Post
Realm is offline...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Deca should just restart the entire game tbh
I completely agree to give the game a fresh start after all the economy is torn to shreds. By doing this some serious things will be fixed and give players something to look forward to becoming overpowered in the game I'm talking about a HARD RESET.
Quote Originally Posted by Xodius View Post
I completely agree to give the game a fresh start after all the economy is torn to shreds. By doing this some serious things will be fixed and give players something to look forward to becoming overpowered in the game I'm talking about a HARD RESET.
Think about every Bill Gate that spent money maxing their divine pet and how they would react to it.

- - - Updated - - -

What they could do - release new servers/something so you can play either new realm or the old realm.
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
Think about every Bill Gate that spent money maxing their divine pet and how they would react to it.

- - - Updated - - -

What they could do - release new servers/something so you can play either new realm or the old realm.
Tbh more than half the people who have Divine Pets exploited them
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Tbh more than half the people who have Divine Pets exploited them
I'd say more than that. I personally created over 20 divines.
Deca should just restart the entire game tbh
Sorry m8s I meant to put 'might get deleted/banned' not that they get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
What they could do - release new servers/something so you can play either new realm or the old realm.
I don't understand. What do you mean by old realm? There wasnt any MAJOR updates, only simple. Like new dungeons added, and next would be new monsters, next new events etc.

There wasnt any game changing update apart from pets, and ammy removal if thats what u mean.

But that would mean you had to have 2 different setups in your account since otherwise you could transfer new items to old realm and old items like ammys to new realm.
Where has a Deca/Kabam official stated this? I haven't heard anything relevant to the deleting of mules/etc. If Deca were to wipe mules, that would be a very bad first move on their part.
Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
Where has a Deca/Kabam official stated this? I haven't heard anything relevant to the deleting of mules/etc. If Deca were to wipe mules, that would be a very bad first move on their part.
They gotta do something.
Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
Where has a Deca/Kabam official stated this? I haven't heard anything relevant to the deleting of mules/etc. If Deca were to wipe mules, that would be a very bad first move on their part.
They did it last time.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
They did it last time.
That still isn't solid evidence. Just because they did it last time doesn't mean it's going to happen again.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us