GeneralNeed advice for good Video/Poster ad

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need advice for good Video/Poster ad
Hello everyone!

I would like to know some tips and tricks you know about Ads of Video/Poster for my school project, for a video AD, it needs to be AT LEAST 90 seconds long and for the poster, it just need to be, well, a poster ad.
Leave me your advice; if you think it's a advice worth tipping, drop your btc/paypal address and I'll send some donation for the help, IF I find it's indeed, worth it.

Thanks! Have a nice day!
Be original.
Also chicks helps... always

I accept donations :d
@$##^$%^%^6456

Hopefully I am not too late.



Simple; the most difficult part of design is trying to make something simple.

Be simple -- make points clear (no wall of text).
Be quick -- the majority will have a short attention span.


^ Let's incorporate the two statements above.


We will think of slides.

[Slide 1] Text: "This is a" ; Dark image
[Slide 2] Text: "PANDA" ; Image focusing on a Panda
ect...



By using this style, the viewers cannot be bored due to their brain wanting to comprehend what is being displayed;
it is so fast that the viewer almost thinks it is unreadable.
Psychology is how.
Oh, thanks for the input.

But where should I start making a 2 minute~ ad? How long will it take if i want it fully animated?
@$##^$%^%^6456

I would use a free software such as iMovie (PC) or the program which comes with Windows.
The video is supposed to be very simplistic (three layers maximum: text, image, and possibly a logo).
This should take 30 minutes maximum to create.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?