Selling warframe Platinum

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Selling warframe Platinum
�� ��
Hello
sell warframe platinum

500 Platinum-8$ ------- 250k--- credit tax
1000 Platinum-16$ ------ 500k--- credit tax
2000 Platinum-35$ ------ 1m--- credit tax
4000 Platinum-65$------ 2m--- credit tax
10 000 Platinum-170$ ----- 5m--- credit tax

Vaulted Frames
Rhino Prime
Frost Prime
Loki Prime
10$ each


Arcane sets (set is 10)
Arcane Energize 50$
Avenger 50$
Fury 40$
Grace 40$
Barrier 40$
Guardian 30$
Strike 15$
Velocity 15$
Momentum 15$
tempo 15$
Victoy 15$


*Quick Trading*
*No Return Accepted*
Contact me on steam : idiot_online

http: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239449244
PayPal Only !!
online bump
Online all day, bump.
Online all day, bump.
online .. .. ..
I would love to purchase platinum from you, but I don't have the credits to do it. I would in fact like to buy all three of your Warframes from you.

Rhino Prime
Frost Prime
Loki Prime

Please add me in game, I am Venom760

500 Platinum-8$ ------- 250k--- credit tax
1000 Platinum-16$ ------ 500k--- credit tax
2000 Platinum-35$ ------ 1m--- credit tax
4000 Platinum-65$------ 2m--- credit tax
10 000 Platinum-170$ ----- 5m--- credit tax

Vaulted Frames
Rhino Prime
Frost Prime
Loki Prime
10$ each
Quote Originally Posted by venom760 View Post
I would love to purchase platinum from you, but I don't have the credits to do it. I would in fact like to buy all three of your Warframes from you.
added in game
I will be in game about 9-10 hours, if you are good to do it then, currently at work? Can I purchase all three tonight or trades only allow 1 per day?
Quote Originally Posted by venom760 View Post
I will be in game about 9-10 hours, if you are good to do it then, currently at work? Can I purchase all three tonight or trades only allow 1 per day?
sure u can if u still have trades ..u need 3 trades in total
I thought I got 5, but sure no worries, I have them, I have not done anything in 24 hours. So this is for the full prime set for each of those requested? I will take all three for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI do you have a TS client installed? You can come on my TS server to assist in the transaction.
Quote Originally Posted by venom760 View Post
I thought I got 5, but sure no worries, I have them, I have not done anything in 24 hours. So this is for the full prime set for each of those requested? I will take all three for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI do you have a TS client installed? You can come on my TS server to assist in the transaction.
woud be best if u add me on steam u have link in 1st post @[http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239449244]
Add you on Steam, but I will probably feel more comfortable if you jump on my TS so when a transaction is processed you can verify it right there. 76.74.238.52:19764 - See left side for TS server info, I am Venom - you will find me on after 6:00pm I will not be in the AFK channel.
Quote Originally Posted by venom760 View Post
76.74.238.52:19764
sure il try
Excellent transaction; I was able to acquire the required request. Home01 went out of his way to join my TS server; the transaction went as smooth as ever. Thank you so much; you have assisted me greatly.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?