WTSCHEAP 6/8 MAXING SERVICE

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CHEAP 6/8 MAXING SERVICE
sold out restocking soon
@trademcule All services require a vouch copy to be given to a trusted member of 1500 posts or more along with a few other reqs. Do not sell any copies until this is done, doing so will result in your thread being removed. @Danny is a very trusted seller who also meets the reqs, I would recommend him.
Ok thanks for letting me know I will do that before selling
Quote Originally Posted by trademcule View Post
Ok thanks for letting me know I will do that before selling
I am able to take a vouch copy if you are willing to go ahead with this.

Either PM me or add my skype: rotmgstd

If you are worried you added an imposter PM me asking if its me

Thanks Luis.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?