[release] Hack! (undetected)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[release] Hack! (undetected)
Hi guys. I know i made a bigger releases than this. But all of them were detected. So i decided to make a trainer in VB6. Now i learned how. So i will make better hacks later. This hack is my first one made in VB6.



http://**********.com/files/42730323/Stamina.exe
w00t
yeah dude nice hack and w00t first post
Quote Originally Posted by manofgame View Post
yeah dude nice hack and w00t first post
It's not my first post. It's my first hack!
wow. no offense but its pretty stupid lol. I like your work but try to get something withmore than just stamina. But for your first hack...it's good...atleast it works.
[QUOTE=Vahe;138310]wow. no offense but its pretty stupid lol. I like your work but try to get something withmore than just stamina. But for your first hack...it's good...atleast it works.[/QUOTE/]
he said it was his frist in VB
adn i would like u to make a undectted Cheat
vahe i dont see u releasing hacks..
Quote Originally Posted by fastbullet View Post
vahe i dont see u releasing hacks..
Nope And why just Stamina Release Super jump or Invisible To

And O.P.K.

But Not Just Stamina
rofled @ just stamina lol
thats nice, I hope you will do your other cheats good as this one , but with more stuff
I said I will make better hack. At least you got an undetected stamina hack ^^. Anyway... I need help with something. Tell me you'r xfire if you can help me(about VB6 adress).
Good luck making more hacks in VB 6. If you need help with it my Xfire is: Opperkip
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
Good luck making more hacks in VB 6. If you need help with it my Xfire is: Opperkip
yea i might need some help =D
It's cool dude and plz make an O.P.K and a Anti kick!!!
I slef absolutely dunno how so maybe you know?!
But for youre first hack in VB it's F*cking awsome!

Greetz,
djonidjo
Lol, you guys can do it better??

I like youre hack
Quote Originally Posted by TimeWraith View Post
Lol, you guys can do it better??

I like youre hack
Thanks. BUT THIS HACK IS PAST!!!

VISIT MY OTHER THREAD WITH REAL HACK!!! EXPLOSIN V1
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?