WTTLogitech G810 SE U.S ONLY

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech G810 SE U.S ONLY
So i tried to se logi and now all i need is a US shipping address. I am interested in trading for a se service with a reputable member.
Price- 50$
Skype: pauliuspwnd123
Bump 2short
Still selling 2short.
you either want sell that keyboard for 50$ or trade it for another SE service?

Or you want to sell it for 50$ and (on top of it) you want SE service?
Quote Originally Posted by LaMe1337 View Post
you either want sell that keyboard for 50$ or trade it for another SE service?

Or you want to sell it for 50$ and (on top of it) you want SE service?
Either se or 50$
I've sent you contact req. on skype.
Bump still selling
Bump, /2short
Making a deal with this cool dude. I will update when I will receive the tracking info and confirmation.

- - - Updated - - -

Payed 20$ up front

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for confirmation
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?