Mass hack rip me...

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Mass hack rip me...
I don't even remember downloading anything XD wtf?

My main if fine, though.



@Luis was this really you?

Kinda curious on how this happened, lol.

Also rip, 4.5 year old wizard.
Maby someone just knew your email and you had all same passwords lol?
Quote Originally Posted by dovis1995 View Post
Maby someone just knew your email and you had all same passwords lol?
Could be, but one account with a different email than the rest got hit.
Were they disposable emails? If so, there was an mpgh tool for all the kiddies on here who think they are l33t hax0rz
Quote Originally Posted by ill mind of riddlee View Post
Were they disposable emails? If so, there was an mpgh tool for all the kiddies on here who think they are l33t hax0rz
Actually, no, they were all gmails.
if you were advertising a phisher program that emailed the info, then someone could have decompiled it and viewed the sent inbox of the email that sends the info (since the credentials are in the code) and if you tested the program to see if it works then your info would be in the sent inbox and since everyone who is even doing that pretty much decompiled mine and stole my source code, i made it so it views the whole entire accounts.js if user has muledump downloaded.
Luis is in fact one of the people who was advertising a phisher but if you didnt download anything than it obviously couldnt have been him, but if you yourself were advertising one, anyone could have decompield it and stole your shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
if you were advertising a phisher program that emailed the info, then someone could have decompiled it and viewed the sent inbox of the email that sends the info (since the credentials are in the code) and if you tested the program to see if it works then your info would be in the sent inbox and since everyone who is even doing that pretty much decompiled mine and stole my source code, i made it so it views the whole entire accounts.js if user has muledump downloaded.
Luis is in fact one of the people who was advertising a phisher but if you didnt download anything than it obviously couldnt have been him, but if you yourself were advertising one, anyone could have decompield it and stole your shit.
I was advertising one (not stolen from you), and figured that that was probably it since the email it sent to was deleted. But I also encrypted the program, so whoever did it obviously knew what they were doing. For some reason they must have been nice enough not to hack my main...
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1101 View Post
I was advertising one (not stolen from you), and figured that that was probably it since the email it sent to was deleted. But I also encrypted the program, so whoever did it obviously knew what they were doing. For some reason they must have been nice enough not to hack my main...
Even if you encrypt it they can still get the strings so if you saved the email/pass as strings they can get them.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
Even if you encrypt it they can still get the strings so if you saved the email/pass as strings they can get them.
.. Format doesnt matter. Code obfuscation doesnt matter, there are ways to recover email+password from stealers
After, you may or may not getting rekt, depending on what you did. (trapped yourself? temp mail?, another email to send? email non tied to a rotmg account?)

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1101 View Post
It was, fuck.
If you have my main, pls don't kill the 5 year old knight.
Guess I'll have to rebuild (I'll be fine, just got to make a more secure stealer).
Ho boy, they never learn from their mistakes..
Was it a 6/8 wizzy perchance?
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Was it a 6/8 wizzy perchance?
It was! Wow gg I guess...
So I'm assuming rigged was right on how you did it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
Even if you encrypt it they can still get the strings so if you saved the email/pass as strings they can get them.
Well, apparently.
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1101 View Post
It was! Wow gg I guess...
So I'm assuming rigged was right on how you did it?

- - - Updated - - -



Well, apparently.
Somebody sent me a phisher I while back and I decrypted it and robbed them, sorry *not sorry* if it was you.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Somebody sent me a phisher I while back and I decrypted it and robbed them, sorry *not sorry* if it was you.
It was, fuck.
If you have my main, pls don't kill the 5 year old knight.
Guess I'll have to rebuild (I'll be fine, just got to make a more secure stealer).
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
.. Format doesnt matter. Code obfuscation doesnt matter, there are ways to recover email+password from stealers
After, you may or may not getting rekt, depending on what you did. (trapped yourself? temp mail?, another email to send? email non tied to a rotmg account?)
Wow a savage haxor.
You probably can even recover them from confuserex on maximum can't you?
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

Ho boy, they never learn from their mistakes..
Oh, so then you know of a faster way to rebuild?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us