WTBROTMG ACCOUNT

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by DylanGM View Post
lol stezzy ded. don't ride his dick. u ugly for that. name always in your jaw yung squid. assume sum else and i'll tell u stezzy gon scam ur itens.
ANyways i wouldn't trade with this guy. he's a scammer CLEARLY but not of stezzy's level. boy is #1. damn i think the is borderline shitposting.. to make it less shitty ill write this off as a BEWARE!! BE CAREFUL!.
but im not a scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
but im not a scammer
but im not a rapper
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
but im not a rapper
ok cool //
Bump dis shit
answer on skype -.-
Quote Originally Posted by beeatz View Post
answer on skype -.-
I did! xD //2short
Quote Originally Posted by mayoman View Post
bump bump ...
Are you evan.mayle ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayoman View Post
bump bump ...
@mayoman expected me to go first on an account that I didn't even get the email access of... So I said no, and he said he'd go first. But I still don't get access, but he didn't seem to care. I said we can ask for an email change, but he said no. Seems fishy to me
Bump

//2short
Bump!

::::::::::::::::
Am I trusted? "69"
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Am I trusted? "69"
Do you seriously have 69 vouches? Does anyone else find that ironic?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
Do you seriously have 69 vouches? Does anyone else find that ironic?
lel I just counted again and yes I have 69 vouches
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
lel I just counted again and yes I have 69 vouches
If I vouched you, will you be mad?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
If I vouched you, will you be mad?
, I cri
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?