RotMG GOT HACKED?

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I'm not surprised, you missed a .sol stealer in plain text.

http://www.testing.realmofthemadgod.com/ⓘ
http://testing.realmofthemadgod.com/ⓘ

See the difference? The www there is the wrong address and will not load the testing server, ever.
Firstly, you don't know the story so don't talk shit until you know shit. Secondly, it wasn't in plain text, not going to go into details of it. Thirdly, I've never personally taken the time to learn where a www goes in a link, so I guess I'll thank you for telling me.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Still trying to see the difference.
"http://www.testing.realmofthemadgod.com/"

"Dumbass: http://testing.realmofthemadgod.com/"

www.testing
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Still trying to see the difference.
@New used www.testing****tmgⓘ

link is just testing****tmg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post

Testing was down for that time being you idiot.
You are idiot by linking www.testing****tmg.comⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
You are idiot by linking www.testing****tmg.com
True but I could swear that testing.realmofthemadgod.com had 503 error aswell.

So I just wrote the link down, and put www infront of it out of habit.
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
So now @New has my .sol? Wonderful.
what are you even talking about xd
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
So now @New has my .sol? Wonderful.
Oh shit 2 much cringe to that pun... fuck
Build a better game!
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
Build a better game!
I literally downloaded your source a couple of days ago and tried using it lmao but I am a noob at Euphoria.
Also what made you come back to the RoTMG section? Is it because Kabam is gone?
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
Build a better game!
Already looks better than prod.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?