Exclamation1.0.182 Patch

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
Understood Bluthera and I just want to say how much you work is appreciated. God speed.
New Patch, but I have faith that the hack team is on the case. Thank you soo much for making new hacks for every bullshit patch IW puts out.

Btw, the texture hack moolite is down as well.
aw,new patch suckssss!!
i was playing with my ESP and i had to restart my computer cuz something was wrong with my internet,then it patched and ESP gave error Cant inject DLL (
anyways,im sure hacks will come soon
thanks you for your hard work hack team!
Quote Originally Posted by themonstermanmmz View Post
im working on m00lite v2 atm.
I just noticed that you're on.. ehehehe with the same name and saying that above in your sig. I only know that cuz it's where Code.Slice is MPGH ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by commando47 View Post
aw,new patch suckssss!!
i was playing with my ESP and i had to restart my computer cuz something was wrong with my internet,then it patched and ESP gave error Cant inject DLL (
anyways,im sure hacks will come soon
thanks you for your hard work hack team!
All I can say is, we will try, but the hack team is currently offline. I am the only one on right now. I'm just a publicist, but I'll try to get a trainer soon. Maybe I'll leech Code.Slice's if he updates his. Expect it tomorow; I gtg sleep soon. I'll just get an EXP hack out for a sec.

Stop debating what works or not; if it does, it's most likely going to get you banned.
Raven will make an official statement when he gets on; I'm the publicist, but I only say what I think the Hack Team would say. Raven's the leader; he has the final words
I was going to post this as soon as I saw the patch, but it looks like you beat me to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Dear Newbs and Choobs,

After VAC updates, none of the previous hacks will work. NONE. Stop trying or you will get banned. The hack team is currently working on more hacks(they are offline, but I can say for sure we will); please be patient.

I repeat, ALL HACKS ARE OFFLINE, OFFLINE.

For your own safety, stay legit for now until another hack comes out.
Oh crap, i just used the aimbot for 3 rounds, Fck.

Am i screwed now?
Sad that many exploits we loved are now gone, ANd will probably be hard to code/find new ones , But with new patch comes new hacks , And I can't wait to see what new coders will find =D..

For now, Slice has alredy a new version of his MegaUnlocker out ^_^

Megaunlocker 1.19

Hope this helped somebody out ^-^

Melodia
Well i dunno how but mines still works in .175... I still want to upload it though o.o. Just it won't let me.
orright bitches this is how this shits gunna run. We are on the case making new hacks. Please dont beg me. A PM is going around to all hack team members now.
I salute you Raven. Best of luck. Do we need to donate money or anything through Paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by trojanator View Post
I salute you Raven. Best of luck. Do we need to donate money or anything through Paypal?
hell yes. We need steam CD keys so we can test out aimbots, ESP hacks, killstreak hacks etc. without worrying about a VAC ban. Any help is appreciated.

All our hacks are free but help is appreciated. If you are serious about wanting to help and donating just contact me by PM. Im sure i could work out something such as free VIP (when it comes out) for donators.
oh well, new hack then i guess ijusthelp
btw i love your work! your last pruvate match hack definately made for some online fun when i was host. thanks.
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?