My Third Project

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My Third Project
So for my third project i decided to make a pretty simple spammer
You cant set speed/interval but it goes at an alright speed
give feedback please
vscan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Resultⓘ
Simple Spammer.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
add hotkeys and a better GUI, make it fosho
like i can do that..douchebag
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
like i can do that..douchebag
Here is a link to some GUI tools, and when I get back to my laptop, I'll post some more help.

Edit:

Use Sendkeys.SendWait() instead of Sendkeys.Send().
oh okay thanks man
and whats the diff between them?
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
oh okay thanks man
and whats the diff between them?
Actually it doesn't matter that much.

Here's my code, I may as well release it.

Code:
Public Class Form9
    Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32.dll" (ByVal vKey As System.Int16) As Int16
    Private Sub SpamMessage()
        Dim RandomClass As New Random()
        SendKeys.SendWait(TextBox1.Text)
        SendKeys.SendWait(Keys.Enter)
        If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
            Dim RandomNumber As Integer
            RandomNumber = RandomClass.Next()
            SendKeys.SendWait(TextBox1.Text)
            SendKeys.SendWait(RandomNumber)
            SendKeys.SendWait(Keys.Enter)
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        Timer1.Interval = TextBox2.Text * 1000 + TextBox3.Text
        SpamMessage()
        Dim f5key As Boolean
        Dim f4key As Boolean
        f4key = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F4)
        f5key = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F5)
        If f4key = True Then
            Timer1.Start()
        End If
        If f5key = True Then
            Timer1.Stop()
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Form9_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        MsgBox("NOTE: YOU MUST ENTER A VALUE FOR BOTH SECONDS AND MILLISECONDS.")
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Timer1.Start()
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
        Timer1.Stop()
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        TextBox1.Text = ""
        TextBox2.Text = ""
        TextBox3.Text = ""
    End Sub
End Class
It needs a few improvements, but I made it when I was a noob. I can spot a few things that need improvement already.
Looks good , keep them coming, your getting better and better
thanks man
i plan on releasing something every 1-2 days depending on difficulty and if im busy or not
Lollands is easy to understand.
Gj, Good for your 3rd project.
Yeah I made it about a year ago though, so there are some major changes in need.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us