Selling Dead Frontier Account With UNLIMITED WRAITH CANNON AND MORE FOR JUST $60

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Dead Frontier Account With UNLIMITED WRAITH CANNON AND MORE FOR JUST $60
Selling Dead Frontier Account With UNLIMITED WRAITH CANNON AND MORE FOR JUST $60

Selling Because I need Money Asap and I no longer play Dead Frontier
Wraith Cannon ALONE would cost $300+

Character Has $6,600,000+!!
Level 68 DOCTOR
Steam Name: jake123brown [ADD ME AND MESSAGE ME FOR INQUIRIES]
OR Reply To this Thread to get in touch
Asking For $60 REALLY GOOD PRICE
Character Also Has GC Steelcase Reactive AND Titanium Blades
Selling cheap as I need the money asap, are you complaining that it's too cheap?

- - - Updated - - -

update: Skype - jake.brown.123.13
really? hmm.. suspicious
id be down if you go first, not gonna deal with shady bullshit.
Add me on skype "aitnimra05." the anime picture one. If someones goes higher than 60 ill do 100 that's my highest.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?