Goodbye MPGH

Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Well, goodbye I guess, even tho I dont know you
Goodbye, random citizen.
cya later snoopy
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
cya later snoopy
I'll miss you, buzzkill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
goodbye and good luck in the future !
Goodbye! I wish you luck too
goodbye and good luck in the future !
Byeman all the best for your future endeavors!!
hey good luck with everything man, stay safe
Bye Snoopy
Quote Originally Posted by %&Ursgart23__faf View Post
So it was nice being part of the community for the short time that I was.
However a new position has opened up to me and it's time I part ways with MPGH.
If you'd like to stay in contact with me, add me on Skype while you can.
Apart from that I'm going to request my account to be deleted and my name etc scattered. Of course I'll finish my ongoing transactions with members. Apart from that, goodbye.

I hope you all stay as cancerous as ever oh and about the psych results, in a few months I'll make a new temporary account and post the results here. You'll know it's me when I confirm it over Skype

Sorry, forgot to tag people.
  • @Symmetrical for being one of the kindest people on this thread. I hope your situation improves.
  • @Lightning for talking shit about Donald Trump supporters with me
  • @Ally for actually helping me a lot on this forum
  • @moose for appreciating my threads
  • @everyone who experimented in my psych experiment, I couldn't thank you guys enough.
  • @ArseneLupin for the political arguments.



If I forgot you, I'm sorry. I've got a lot going on right now. Comment on this and I'll add you to the list.
Bye bb have fun with what you're gonna do
Good luck with the future FAM.
I find it hard to believe that anybodys schedule is so full that they can't find time to post on a website.
Transfer that premium to me (; goodbye snoopy, your name was tight!!
Quote Originally Posted by %&Ursgart23__faf View Post
So it was nice being part of the community for the short time that I was.
However a new position has opened up to me and it's time I part ways with MPGH.
If you'd like to stay in contact with me, add me on Skype while you can.
Apart from that I'm going to request my account to be deleted and my name etc scattered. Of course I'll finish my ongoing transactions with members. Apart from that, goodbye.

I hope you all stay as cancerous as ever oh and about the psych results, in a few months I'll make a new temporary account and post the results here. You'll know it's me when I confirm it over Skype

Sorry, forgot to tag people.
  • @Symmetrical for being one of the kindest people on this thread. I hope your situation improves.
  • @Lightning for talking shit about Donald Trump supporters with me
  • @Ally for actually helping me a lot on this forum
  • @moose for appreciating my threads
  • @everyone who experimented in my psych experiment, I couldn't thank you guys enough.
  • @ArseneLupin for the political arguments.



If I forgot you, I'm sorry. I've got a lot going on right now. Comment on this and I'll add you to the list.
good luck with law school fam. you were pretty chill imo
You forgot me

But seriously good luck with your future endeavors, it sounds like you're going somewhere good and I'm not surprised. I hope we stay in contact and continue doing business over skype.

Thank you for being the only person in general who's posts arent 99% trash.

Best of luck man!
Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?