Eevee Trick/Easter Egg

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
I never evolved any pokemon yet bc I would rather catch them natural, does the cp get a big boost when you evolve?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I never evolved any pokemon yet bc I would rather catch them natural, does the cp get a big boost when you evolve?
Yes

U botted that? My Arcanine has 1058 cp
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I never evolved any pokemon yet bc I would rather catch them natural, does the cp get a big boost when you evolve?
Yeah. And when you level up, the white progress bar for each pokemon raises.
Quote Originally Posted by Grimby View Post
U botted that? My Arcanine has 1058 cp
The Arcanine i didn't bot that i caught it at around 1009 CP , waited a couple of levels so i can power it up further then i evolved, must have been a high IV one.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I never evolved any pokemon yet bc I would rather catch them natural, does the cp get a big boost when you evolve?
If you were to evolve them, wait till you get a lot, and then evolve them all at once with a lucky egg.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


If you were to evolve them, wait till you get a lot, and then evolve them all at once with a lucky egg.
and what does that exactly do.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


and what does that exactly do.
You get 2x the exp and level up faster within 30 minutes of time.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


You get 2x the exp and level up faster within 30 minutes of time.
Oh ok, makes sense breh.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Knux View Post
It's been working every time for me.

6 Vaporeons and 4 Jolteons successful in a row
I heard it works more than once but the percentage chance it'll be that specific evolution decreases with each time.
Vaporeon has the highest CP in game?
For some this doesn't work for me anymore...I caught 3 800+cp eevee and I just wanted a Jolteon but they came out two Vaporeon and one Flareon when I named them "sparky"
Quote Originally Posted by feztm View Post
For some this doesn't work for me anymore...I caught 3 800+cp eevee and I just wanted a Jolteon but they came out two Vaporeon and one Flareon when I named them "sparky"
You have to capitalize it properly.
Didn't know this, thanks for the share.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us