SoldSelling Overwatch Origins Account | Rank 27 | 25 Loot Boxes |

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Overwatch Origins Account | Rank 27 | 25 Loot Boxes |
Selling one of my Overwatch accounts that has 25 lootboxes. Rank 27. Has no money on it. Has all the origins skins.

I am accepting payment through BTC or PP from trusted users.

Skype: magnihova

Contact me with offers. I do not want trades. I want $$$.

Proof:
 
Origins Skin

 
Origins Skin

 
Origins Skin

 
Origins Skin

 
25 Loot Boxes

 
Rank 27
20$

^ i just posted price that i bought account before..
Quote Originally Posted by percygfx View Post
20$

^ i just posted price that i bought account before..
I think that is too little. Since it is ranked up and all, I think around $35-$45 is a good price.
Rank doesnt matter at all, honestly. All that matters are in-game purchases and original price of a new account.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
bumpity bump
You should sell your main too. Boosted Genji player insta-dying all day long.

anyways goodluck trying to sell it.
Quote Originally Posted by GreenLabel View Post
You should sell your main too. Boosted Genji player insta-dying all day long.

anyways goodluck trying to sell it.
You played like 3 games with me. Get outta here
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?