Sold|| Pokemon GO Level 18 Account ||

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
|| Pokemon GO Level 18 Account ||
THIS ACCOUNT IS SOLD
##3.png269 KB · 39 downloads #22.png343 KB · 58 downloads #11.png293 KB · 59 downloads ##########.png240 KB · 43 downloads
will you go first?
is this trainer acc or Google account?
I purchased the account ** Sorry for taking a while to update!!

+REP from seller. Legit, and totally trustworthy guy! <3
Quote Originally Posted by Matt4life View Post
I purchased the account ** Sorry for taking a while to update!!

+REP from seller. Legit, and totally trustworthy guy! <3
May I ask for how much?
Quote Originally Posted by Matt4life View Post
I purchased the account ** Sorry for taking a while to update!!

+REP from seller. Legit, and totally trustworthy guy! <3
Hey just for future reference, how much did you pay?
Can I know what was the price?
It is interesting for myself
it was $50 before OP edited

this thread should be Close
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?