HelpProblem with net jitter

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with net jitter & rubberbanding
I have a very good computer and can play games on the highest settings 90% of the time. Also, I'm using wired ethernet internet via powerline adapters and have a ping of 20, download speed of 30 mbps and an upload speed of around 6 mbps. But whenever i play rotmg on flash i get a net jitter of around 200+ at times and rubberband around every 10-20 seconds. This game worked perfectly on my old computer but now on my upgraded computer it is unplayable. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I tried clearing my cashe and reseting my router and switching to wireless connection, nothing works please help
yes i am playing on the latest version of flash

- - - Updated - - -

I tried playing on my old computer and It works just fine. The fact that it still has the high net jitter and rubberband spikes regardless of wired or wireless internet makes me wonder if it is a problem with the computer itself rather than a problem with my internet.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us