NEW WEAPON TEXTURES

PollWEP. MODS
18 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Rofl. You want us to thank you?
1st. The Link to your Pics are broken. Try tinyp1c.c o m (1 is really an i )
2nd. Need 1-2 Virus Scans
Virustotal.com
Just 1 Scan.
Umm looks alright.
the ak looks like its black and white and the dragunov looks like it was made from tire treads
Ak 47 is just So crap. Already been done a few million times.

I REALLY DAM FRIGGIN LIKE THE PATTERN ON THE DRAGOUNOUV Too bad i only use L9 and PSG1.

I say you deserve a thanks and 5 stars.Oh and i also wana give yu something else.

I want to give you the H1N1...


Good job!
I added you a virus scan and approved.
Looks good.
Lol they are both so cool thx a lot
qtf this messed up my M417 Combat.

its white!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us