Multiplayer Hack Compilation [1.0.182]
Because of the (very) recent update, and all the new hacks being updated this soon already. I've decided to make a new hack compilation thread (because Raven's thread is kinda outdated ATM)
------------------
PLEASE NOTE: IF THIS ISN'T ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE IT A.S.A.P. THIS IS NOT MENT TO GET ANY CREDITS THE HACK MAKERS DESERVE. THIS IS ONLY MENT TO GET A QUICK OVERVIEW OF ALL THE NEW HACKS WORKING FOR VERSION 1.0.182.
------------------
Please also note that it's not 100% sure they're undetected, as the VAC system is using delayed bans.
The hacks:
Regaa's - Prestige/lvl hack
Hell_Demon's - No recoil/spread
Code.Slice's - Mega unlocker
Unknown author's - Wallhack
Please notify if I miss anything or got the wrong author name or when I have to add a hack.
ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT MADE WITH THE INTENTION TO GET CREDITS FOR ANYTHING! THANK THE HACK MAKERS!
Greetingz,
Sups.
PS Will update as much as possible.

------------------
PLEASE NOTE: IF THIS ISN'T ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE IT A.S.A.P. THIS IS NOT MENT TO GET ANY CREDITS THE HACK MAKERS DESERVE. THIS IS ONLY MENT TO GET A QUICK OVERVIEW OF ALL THE NEW HACKS WORKING FOR VERSION 1.0.182.
------------------
Please also note that it's not 100% sure they're undetected, as the VAC system is using delayed bans.

The hacks:
Regaa's - Prestige/lvl hack
Hell_Demon's - No recoil/spread
Code.Slice's - Mega unlocker
Unknown author's - Wallhack
Please notify if I miss anything or got the wrong author name or when I have to add a hack.
ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT MADE WITH THE INTENTION TO GET CREDITS FOR ANYTHING! THANK THE HACK MAKERS!
Greetingz,
Sups.
PS Will update as much as possible.

