var scanner help

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
var scanner help
im using vb2008 i was wondering can you help me make a var scanner just pm me or pot on this topic ty
A Var Scanner? As in Variables.....? Or did you mean Virus Scanner, in which case, Don't try..... Real Virus scanners are much more complex then most "new to vb" users think, a decent one takes Money, Time, and a Team, I wouldn't even develop a antivirus without getting a team together.
na homie a variable scanner
Quote Originally Posted by Nextgen1
A Var Scanner? As in Variables.....?
I was Hoping so,

Are you doing this for text files or as a way to read the variables of ..lets say ...a flash game

EDIT:
In either case, I will right a tutorial and a OpenS app, But do us all a favor when in the VB section , Use, Please and thank you, and also keep in mind, we are here to help you learn, and to help solve problems, not to hand over full code for you to take on your merry way and claim as your own...., The ONLY reason I am doing it , is to benefit everyone else who can learn from this. Be done by tonight sometime.
tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyyyyyyy were are you gonna release the tutorial bye the way its for flash games
Whenever NG1 releases something its top quality ;D
I'm particulary interested in the flash var scanning. might be a nice addition to my web browser to be able to edit flashvars on the run

Parsing stuff from an ini file in C++ is easy, you just read 1 line at a time and use sscanf to parse the %s=%s part
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Whenever NG1 releases something its top quality ;D
I'm particulary interested in the flash var scanning. might be a nice addition to my web browser to be able to edit flashvars on the run

Parsing stuff from an ini file in C++ is easy, you just read 1 line at a time and use sscanf to parse the %s=%s part
Yeah, C++ users are lucky that way, VB is alittle (not much) more complex that way
weres the tut ganna be posted
This guy was PMing me for my Variable Scanner source, but I wouldn't give it to him because I knew that he would just copy and paste it and call it his.

But if you wanna write a tutorial NextGen, go ahead, I just won't release mine
In the VB section it will be labeled [TuT], Just one question, are you looking to pass variables from VB.net to a flash application, or are you looking to scan a .swf and retrieve Variables............
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
In the VB section it will be labeled [TuT], Just one question, are you looking to pass variables from VB.net to a flash application, or are you looking to scan a .swf and retrieve Variables............
He's wanting to "scan a .swf and retrieve variables".
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
He's wanting to "scan a .swf and retrieve variables".
ok, thanks
every one was tellin me it was inpossible to make one in vb
No its do-able, everything's do-able in VB (almost).
wow you guys are muck smarter that the cheat engine fourms peaple
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us