[Release] ALIEN G36E

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] ALIEN G36E
This is a texture to turn your regular G36E into a Alien texture
Im sure i could of done alot better but i was in a hurry this is
probably the last text/mod i do till this weekend. I honestly dont
expect alot of people to download this, its not for everyone but
if 1-2 like it then im happy lol ^.^

Download, extract files and move this file to your combat arms game folder.
click yes to overwrite and wala, you have a smexy G36E

( ''I'' take texture request ''You'' have to inject and try them)






Virus Scan: (from virscan because virustotal gave error http://www.virustotal.com/vt/en/rece...0598ccfcf227b0) http://virscan.org/report/2099faf65b...6d7e880b9.html
GUNS_T_PV_AR.zipattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
Pretty Good.. Don't c how its an alien o.o

Ill try it as soon as its approved
its green! and it has a picture of a alien how isnt that alien lol
Haha. Looks mad.
/Approved, if you can next time try get a virus scan. I'm not sure if files to big to be vscaned.
looking at it.. if i would of editing the green to fall or drip, a toxic g36e would of made more sense
asome this looks so sick
sick man, isn;t that the alienware logo?
meh, its ok.
good work though
didn't get approved yet o.O
Neon green is so alien-like. o.o
FUCK YOU BITCH. I MAKE ALIEN MODS DAM YU!!! IMA RELEASE A FEW MORE ALIEN MODS NOW!!

YOU RUINED MY PLAN> I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS JUST NOW!!!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us