NiBrA88´s Vouch Copy Profile

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
NiBrA88´s Vouch Copy Profile
Username: NiBrA88

Country: Germany

Trades Completed: ~ 50

Vouch Copies Completed: Currently #1, 07/21/2016

Preferred Method of Contact: Private Message || ⓘ

Why pick me: When reviewing/vouching for a service I will go indepth about every question a customer could come up with. Also the aspect time will be integrated within the vouch.
No matter who you are I will not make a better/worse vouch for you - everyone will receive a totally honest review.
Also I will keep it very professional, let nothing influence my decision besides the good that is being vouched for. My ok-ish english will hopefully help me doing so
I have a vouch copy design already created that will be used when vouching for an eBook Just like nik but I wont scam anyone

Last Update: 07/22/2016
 
How your eBook Vouch would look like


[Read Only]



ORIGINALITY
Rating - /10



METHOD
Rating - /10



CONTENT
Rating - /10



DIFFICULTY
Rating - /10



PRICE
Rating - /10



OTHER
Rating - /10



OVERALL
Rating - /10



If you feel the need to flame me because this looks similar to Nik, please do this via PM/VM or elsewhere and not here.


Service Vouches
Number #1

Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Username: NiBrA88

Country: Germany

Trades Completed: ~ 50

Vouch Copies Completed: Currently #1, 07/21/2016

Preferred Method of Contact: Private Message ||

Why pick me: When reviewing/vouching for a service I will go indepth about every question a customer could come up with. Also the aspect time will be integrated within the vouch.
No matter who you are I will not make a better/worse vouch for you - everyone will receive a totally honest review.
Also I will keep it very professional, let nothing influence my decision besides the good that is being vouched for. My ok-ish english will hopefully help me doing so
I have a vouch copy design already created that will be used when vouching for an eBook Just like nik but I wont scam anyone

Last Update: 07/21/2016
thx you so much

- - - Updated - - -

its very detailed and well written
Very great, detailed and is honest! My favourite voucher on here!

KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
I'm in love with the design of the vouch copy review...
Very honest review, also very detailed
Thanks
added in skype
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Username: NiBrA88

Country: Germany

Trades Completed: ~ 50

Vouch Copies Completed: Currently #1, 07/21/2016

Preferred Method of Contact: Private Message || ⓘ

Why pick me: When reviewing/vouching for a service I will go indepth about every question a customer could come up with. Also the aspect time will be integrated within the vouch.
No matter who you are I will not make a better/worse vouch for you - everyone will receive a totally honest review.
Also I will keep it very professional, let nothing influence my decision besides the good that is being vouched for. My ok-ish english will hopefully help me doing so
I have a vouch copy design already created that will be used when vouching for an eBook Just like nik but I wont scam anyone

Last Update: 07/22/2016
 
How your eBook Vouch would look like


[Read Only]



ORIGINALITY
Rating - /10



METHOD
Rating - /10



CONTENT
Rating - /10



DIFFICULTY
Rating - /10



PRICE
Rating - /10



OTHER
Rating - /10



OVERALL
Rating - /10



If you feel the need to flame me because this looks similar to Nik, please do this via PM/VM or elsewhere and not here.


Service Vouches
Number #1

Contacted you, would like to have u do a vouch copy for me.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?