Why BLM does have a point.
Nope, you're just missing the point as expected.
Burger King isn't a group of people making decisions where they stay located. In fact I doubt the opinions of their store workers carry onto their upper management at all. The CEO and their very higher up management is, which means they should be blamed, not their honest wage workers.
Whereas the KKK and BLM are both terrorist organizations that do operate off of the decisions and opinions of everyone within them, not just the people supposedly in charge. Thus why you can blame both of them as a GROUP and not be required to find a specific person to blame.
You're honestly stupid and I'm going to ask you stop quoting me if you don't understand how to place blame correctly.
As I said before, saying the government causes crime is a blanket and useless statement that does NOTHING, but make you look like a lil complaining bitch. Show me evidence of a specific part of the government or specific member of government directly causing these crimes and we'll probably agree, but you won't and probably can't, thus why you continue to make retarded generalized statements that mean NOTHING.
Burger King isn't a group of people making decisions where they stay located. In fact I doubt the opinions of their store workers carry onto their upper management at all. The CEO and their very higher up management is, which means they should be blamed, not their honest wage workers.
Whereas the KKK and BLM are both terrorist organizations that do operate off of the decisions and opinions of everyone within them, not just the people supposedly in charge. Thus why you can blame both of them as a GROUP and not be required to find a specific person to blame.
You're honestly stupid and I'm going to ask you stop quoting me if you don't understand how to place blame correctly.
As I said before, saying the government causes crime is a blanket and useless statement that does NOTHING, but make you look like a lil complaining bitch. Show me evidence of a specific part of the government or specific member of government directly causing these crimes and we'll probably agree, but you won't and probably can't, thus why you continue to make retarded generalized statements that mean NOTHING.
Illogical conclusion, the workers at burger king are the foundation of the company. If we boycott burgerking and do not work there then they wouldn't be making so much money they try to avoid taxes by going over seas.
The entire company is to blame, just like the entire North Korean government is to blame for their sanctions on the country.
The entire company is to blame, just like the entire North Korean government is to blame for their sanctions on the country.
I'd just like to address the statistics you gave.
If they are true, that means blacks and Hispanics do about 45% of the crime while only being a tiny minority compared to whites in America. Blacks would probably be doing most of that 45% while only being about 15% of the population. Whites should be doing something like 70% of the crime in America considering they are the vast majority.
I'm not arguing with you; I'm just explaining those figures a little more in-depth.
If they are true, that means blacks and Hispanics do about 45% of the crime while only being a tiny minority compared to whites in America. Blacks would probably be doing most of that 45% while only being about 15% of the population. Whites should be doing something like 70% of the crime in America considering they are the vast majority.
I'm not arguing with you; I'm just explaining those figures a little more in-depth.
Whites commit crimes as much as blacks do, the reason minorities groups are statistically higher crime rate is because our laws target them and they tend to be in economically depressed areas, which contributes to an inherit increase in crime but not all of it. For the majority it is minor infractions and discriminatory targeting of vulnerable people to get an easy arrest.
Blm is retarded. stop blocking the roads please
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Flaming & RageWHY DAFUG DOES EVERY POST HAVE FUCK IN IT
16 Generalwhy some mods have been banned ?
21 CrossFire Hacks & Cheatsall must come and read why we dont have more hack like vip hack
10 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsWhy Dont You Have Vip? 91 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsPlease reopen my thread I have some points.
16
