Pokemon GO Gyarados Service ($75)
Hey all, I am going to be offering a Gyarados acquisition service for Pokemon GO.

It will cost $80 USD, I will accept PayPal and BTC (payment with BTC gets $5 off). You will gain levels quickly especially on new account. There will be no charge for levels gained, eggs hatched, and other pokemon captured.
This service is not performed with bots like many other power level services, it will take time with me actually playing so I will likely be limited to one Gyarados a day. Orders will be completed in the order payment is received. Soft bans may occur especially if you are logging into the account around the times that I am working on it. They make you unable to collect items from Pokestops and all pokemon run away from you after your first capture attempt. I only farm Magikarp from one area so I will not be accumulating soft bans while I play.
Rather than evolve whatever Magikarp you have, I prefer to get the 400 candies for you and let you decide when to actually evolve a Magikarp to make sure you have a battle ready Pokemon opposed to a trophy Gyarados. During the process, I will focus on catching Magikarp primarily, but other Pokemon do spawn in the area that I use, including Dratini, Dragonair and even a CP 1896 Dragonite that ran away from me
I will catch rarer Pokemon that I see as a bonus but largely ignore the common ones in the area (Psyducks, Goldeens, Tentacools are common are here) unless we talk about it first. Tips are welcome if you like the extras that I have run into 
I realize I am of course a completely new member here so I am more than willing to provide a free Gyarados to a staff or well trusted member as a vouch.
Message me on Skype to talk about the service: exdwampgh
I'll get started on a vouch Gyarados as soon as a qualified member volunteers for it.
It will cost $80 USD, I will accept PayPal and BTC (payment with BTC gets $5 off). You will gain levels quickly especially on new account. There will be no charge for levels gained, eggs hatched, and other pokemon captured.
This service is not performed with bots like many other power level services, it will take time with me actually playing so I will likely be limited to one Gyarados a day. Orders will be completed in the order payment is received. Soft bans may occur especially if you are logging into the account around the times that I am working on it. They make you unable to collect items from Pokestops and all pokemon run away from you after your first capture attempt. I only farm Magikarp from one area so I will not be accumulating soft bans while I play.
Rather than evolve whatever Magikarp you have, I prefer to get the 400 candies for you and let you decide when to actually evolve a Magikarp to make sure you have a battle ready Pokemon opposed to a trophy Gyarados. During the process, I will focus on catching Magikarp primarily, but other Pokemon do spawn in the area that I use, including Dratini, Dragonair and even a CP 1896 Dragonite that ran away from me
I will catch rarer Pokemon that I see as a bonus but largely ignore the common ones in the area (Psyducks, Goldeens, Tentacools are common are here) unless we talk about it first. Tips are welcome if you like the extras that I have run into 
I realize I am of course a completely new member here so I am more than willing to provide a free Gyarados to a staff or well trusted member as a vouch.
Message me on Skype to talk about the service: exdwampgh
I'll get started on a vouch Gyarados as soon as a qualified member volunteers for it.


