Birthday

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Birthday
Well boys and girls today is my 21st birthday so I guess I am in need for a birthday ban
Happy Birthday!
Congrats on your 14 years old b-day
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Congrats on your 14 years old b-day
You arab I think he said 21 birthday.

Congrats OP.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

You arab I think he said 21 birthday.

Congrats OP.
Yo American* I think I saw that & it was a joke.
Happy bday
Happy birthday.
Lmao bye nerd.
Happy birthday!
happy birthday! you can legally drink now lmao
have fun getting fucked up legally
Happy birthday enjoy!
Happy Birthday

Congratulations on turning Forever 21!
Yet you always told me about going to the bar... But you weren't legal?
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us