Hack problems

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hack problems
On my laptop, which is running on Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit SP2, every time that i try a hack, it either says "Could not load DLL" or it runs with WarRock and then after 6 seconds, it just closes itself. I need some help. I have tried the following hacks: -
Dehrian Public D3D
- Small Public Hack 1/31/10
- IHelpers Public [30-01-10]

Any help would be appreciated
Use PerX injector, you can find it here on the forums just look around.

It should work, if it does please thank and rep me
I OWE U i knew didn't know that there were seperate injectors considering i haven't played warrock in a few months
i had the same problem. make sure that you have winrar and that you extract it to the desktop and put it in a folder
No need to use Perx, you're just doing it wrong, read some tutorials before asking noob questions..
pm me the problem
or use scruffys tutorial
Make sure dat Anti-virus be off yo.
I read scruffy's guide and it didn't help me. I got an Injector and that helped so thank you for that Inmolak
/close problem solved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?