Anime List?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Anime List?
Alright, summer is closing, and I still haven't done an anime marathon

Suggest in the thread what animes I should watch. Give me anything and everything. Fuck it, even hentai.

Just need something to close out my summer.
Boku no Pico
Life is strange hentai
pokemon hentai
Assassination Tentacle
Boku no Hero
one man punch
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gaarlution



anything from there rated 9 or so.
I see you lowered fairy tale from a 9 to a 8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm only going to recommend anime that came out this spring/summer maybe winter to begin with.

http://anilis******anime/21234/BokuDakegaInaiMachi (Erased)

http://anilis******anime/21202/KonoSu...iniShukufukuwo (Kono suba)

http://anilis******anime/21355/ReZero...IsekaiSeikatsu (Re:zero) (coming to a end currently on episode 17)

http://anilis******anime/21459/BokunoHeroAcademia (Boku no hero academia)

http://anilis******anime/21049/ReLIFE (ReLife came out this season but they released all episodes at once)

http://anilis******anime/21711/91Days (currently only on episode 3 but its progressing nicely so far)

http://anilis******anime/21507/MobPsycho100 (Also on episode 3 but if you liked one punch man you'll probably like this to)

http://myanimelist.net/anime/268/Golden_Boy (Golden boy is a 6 episode ova but it is funny asf you'll like it by the end of episode 1)
Honestly this is pretty hard to do considering you haven't linked ur mal (if you have one) so people can see what you've watched in the past.
How about u actually ready m8? Check signature.
Anne Happy
SHIROBAKO
Seiyu's Life! (Sore ga Seiyū!)
School-Live! (がっこうぐらし! Gakkō Gurashi)
One-Punch Man
Kiseijū: Sei no Kakuritsu
Rakuen Tsuiho: Expelled from Paradise
Assassination Classroom
KILL la KILL
LoveLive!
LoveLive!Sunshine!
The Perfect Insider
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Yama no Susume
Sakamoto Desuga
Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear
Young Black Jack
Genshiken 2
Aria
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Rate your shit plz.
:/

I have to add more completed animes.. About 10.. I dont remember them
Quote Originally Posted by percygfx View Post
:/

I have to add more completed animes.. About 10.. I dont remember them
I want ratings.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


I want ratings.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/fksubs

I need to update my anime list with the 10,000 animes I don't have on there. I've forgot most of their names and they are probably forever lost.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/fksubsⓘ

I need to update my anime list with the 10,000 animes I don't have on there. I've forgot most of their names and they are probably forever lost.
your way to nice with your ratings
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


I want ratings.
done

i like harem btw
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LittleSenpai

This is my list, and I did watch quite a lot of harem anime so my ratings may not be accurate.However the ones on my plan to watch may be more interesting than the completed anime. Monogatari series are quite good.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/starnixplayz

Will be updating it soon.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?