MultiBoxIs there anyreliable, virus free multiboxing client (like KronkBoxer) that I can use without paying?
dont use multibox or ull get banned, do like veryone one now and play legit, hack is not safe anymore
(REMOVED) Don't discuss about cracks for copyrighted products here. The trojans are false alarms because, well it's a crack.
Originally Posted by New Don't discuss about cracks for copyrighted products here. The trojans are false alarms because, well it's a crack. well the fact that he edited his comment and you quoted it...well, now everyone can see what he said :/
Originally Posted by New Don't discuss about cracks for copyrighted products here. The trojans are false alarms because, well it's a crack. the trojan come from kronkboxer, not from the crack, and it is a false positive
Originally Posted by ReySharlLel the trojan come from kronkboxer, not from the crack, and it is a false positive Could I care less? I'm not a scum like you to use cracks.
This is getting out of hand, chill with the insults. And no, no program is currently available. /closed.