Any Prod-Like servers?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Any Prod-Like servers?
I honestly think it's bogus that all the servers are ether "pay to win" or the drop rate is literally at like 100%.. Prod ROTMG SUCKS, and I can't get into it. It's too pay to win. IS there ANY servers that are just for enjoyment, and to grind???
I am making one, you can join as a beta tester if you want.
hi orbit i can help you wil ur server add me on skype brady._.cook15 or pm on here right now lolololol
I'd love to help as a beta-tester, and If you need anyone to help with the community, I'm ready to help aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
I am making one, you can join as a beta tester if you want.
This post just made my day! Added you, and messaged you on Skype.
@Orbit

May I join it??? I want to be a beta tester...


- - - Updated - - -

Orbit... You should create one thread at ROTMG PServer discussion about getting Beta-Testers... I can open one for you...
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
I am making one, you can join as a beta tester if you want.
Can I join? I want a fun experience that's not pay too win, but it's not super op either, and I'd love to help the community!
My skype is: TurtlerTim
I'll reply as soon as I can when I get it!

Thanks <3
3 people with low post count immediatelly jumping at a "beta testing opportunities post
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
3 people with low post count immediatelly jumping at a "beta testing opportunities post
You should see my pm's...
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
You should see my pm's...
Show me a pic for the lols xD.
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
Welcome to the Private Server section of RotMG mate. Vultures the lot of 'em
"Beta testers"? What the hell do they do, sit around with tops picking their noses?
Same here, i have nothing to do
And i would love to test out things with it
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?