Price Check
Hi,I would be ever grateful if you could give me the value of this account. I want to sell it.
Account details
8 character slots
six 8/8 characters (trickster,ninja,sorcerer,priest,huntress,necroman cer)
one 5/8 character (paladin)
one 2/8 character (warrior)
the characters are all dyed,which adds to the value since its bought with gold (?)
8 vault chests
maxed rare turkey pet level 70 (magic heal + heal)
a bunch of items,UT items,dyes (gift chests),dungeon keys,activated and unactivated skins and much more!!!
list of activated skins (that are not slimes except for slime knight,priest and archer and not halloween/christmas/easter ones either)
Platinum Warrior
Slime Priest
Nun (Priest)
Death (Ninja)
Slime Knight
Bashing Bride (Paladin)
Holy Avenger (Paladin)
Demon Spawn (Paladin)
Sorceress (Sorcerer)
Nexus no Miko (Huntress)
Drow Trickster
King Knifeula (Trickster)
Witch Doctor (Necromancer)
Eligible Bachelor (Rogue)
Platinum Knight
Ranger (Archer)
Agent (Assasin)
Slime Archer
/q6kPQ/cbf7eb372a.png Muledump screenshot of characters and their possessions
/q5VCQ/910e63b0c3.jpg Muledump screenshot of vaults
/q5VHQ/5d556588cc.png Muledump screenshot of gift chests
/q6l9y/9167af7445.jpg Muledump screenshot of all items
Thanks in advance!
P.S. I am not allowed to post links,so I'll give you the muledump screenshots locations and you just need to type puu.sh before it.
Account details
8 character slots
six 8/8 characters (trickster,ninja,sorcerer,priest,huntress,necroman cer)
one 5/8 character (paladin)
one 2/8 character (warrior)
the characters are all dyed,which adds to the value since its bought with gold (?)
8 vault chests
maxed rare turkey pet level 70 (magic heal + heal)
a bunch of items,UT items,dyes (gift chests),dungeon keys,activated and unactivated skins and much more!!!
list of activated skins (that are not slimes except for slime knight,priest and archer and not halloween/christmas/easter ones either)
Platinum Warrior
Slime Priest
Nun (Priest)
Death (Ninja)
Slime Knight
Bashing Bride (Paladin)
Holy Avenger (Paladin)
Demon Spawn (Paladin)
Sorceress (Sorcerer)
Nexus no Miko (Huntress)
Drow Trickster
King Knifeula (Trickster)
Witch Doctor (Necromancer)
Eligible Bachelor (Rogue)
Platinum Knight
Ranger (Archer)
Agent (Assasin)
Slime Archer
/q6kPQ/cbf7eb372a.png Muledump screenshot of characters and their possessions
/q5VCQ/910e63b0c3.jpg Muledump screenshot of vaults
/q5VHQ/5d556588cc.png Muledump screenshot of gift chests
/q6l9y/9167af7445.jpg Muledump screenshot of all items
Thanks in advance!
P.S. I am not allowed to post links,so I'll give you the muledump screenshots locations and you just need to type puu.sh before it.

